Enjoy my latest stint with my metaphysical mom pals on The Joy Ride Show!
It’s Show #27. I’m pleased to share my latest my interview with YOUR
Amazing hosts and metaphysical moms
Tiffanie Williams and Kerry Walker
on the Joy Ride Show!
We discuss life, death and how to explore the through hypnosis.
Enjoy the ride!!!
Change your mind, change your life
Hypnosis is a powerful healing method that helps people access the aspects of their subconscious mind that controls beliefs, behavior, the autonomic nervous system and memory. Approximately 10 percent of your mind is used for conscious awareness. The additional 90 percent is reserved for subconscious mind. Ponder that! That means we are not “tuned” into the majority of our mind. Hypnosis provides the means to access this part of our mind.
By bridging the conscious and unconscious mind, one has the opportunity to update and heal aspects of life that are not working well.
Stress, fear, anger, relationship problems, control issues, over/under eating, weight management, self esteem, fertility, child birth, pain management, traumatic memory release, smoking, feeling stuck, performance enhancement and the list goes on and on.
I tell clients if they can identify an area that they would like to improve, change or gain greater insight into, hypnosis is a great option for you!
Nora Yolles-Young C.Ht. PLR
But what if I don’t believe in past lives…
Hypnotherapists who specialize in past life regressions (PLR’s) are often asked, do I have to believe in past lives to have a past life regression? The short answer, no.
Believe it or not the experience of a PLR is more about allowing yourself to have an experience and less about the actual past lives you experience. As with any adventure, we understand that once the adventure has begun it’s best to simply allow it to happen. A gifted regressionist will gently and nimbly guide one through their unique connection with these forgotten aspects of self. Assisting the client in reconnecting these potent morsels to provide for maximum growth and healing in the current life time.
One of the misconceptions people have about PLR’s is that having one is like going to a movie theater and watching a lifetime unfold as if it were an epic drama. The experience is actually much more powerful than that. Imagine yourself going from total amnesia to total knowing in an instant; wouldn’t that be nice? Total clarity! Clients are actually living their previous life accessed from the subconscious mind in a download type fashion. Once a memory is accessed, it’s is the clients to have and hold for greater understanding. These rich memories allow us to actually re-experience these select moments in their soul’s life to help inform the current life.
It’s important to trust that a person will always get the most appropriate information available at the time of a session. The best way to prepare, is by coming into a session with an open mind and without expectations. This enables a person to get the most out of an experience that has unlimited potential for generating insight.
PLR’s open the doors to deeper meaning and greater clarity of purpose in life. They can help alleviate mysterious illnesses and fears by accessing lifetimes where injuries or traumas that have been carried into the current life.
I love PLR’s because they are an amazing tool for healing and for effortlessly showing and reminding clients of their infinite and spiritual nature. It reconnects us to each other and to the magical harmony that is life.
I am a practical kind of gal. Being a light worker, a working professional, mother, wife and friend to many, I have a busy schedule, and I try to figure out ways to artfully weave the essential practices that simplify and most greatly assist me in my life’s work. Meditation has been a huge alignment tool for me. I’ve never been an ace at meditating, but I KNOW that the clarity of my guidance in my role here in the physical realm is greatly assisted by quieting my mind chatter and connecting with my highest self and spirit support. This connection allows whatever is meant to come through to flow more freely.
As you have likely noticed, there is a LOT of information about shifting energies out there. I read the energy forecasts and reports voraciously as they help validate what it is that I am going through as a human being evolving into my infinite potential. I have noticed that in this shifting time where the paradigms are falling away, there is an increase in the spirit tourists passing through on their way “home”. To put it another way, as souls are leaving due to death or release from lower density energies, there can tend to be some confusion about what is happening and how to proceed. “Hey, what’s happening here? Am I dead? Who is this shiny sparkling being sitting here glowing like a rainbow?” This might be what these beings say to themselves as they pass by you. Wouldn’t you want to stop and take a peek?
As light workers with increasing capacities of light, we are attractive to beings that are “passing through”. These little window shoppers appear as little faces or eyes peeking in to our energetic space. It can be startling to see a pair of confused spirit eyes popping in for a look-see while we are having a peaceful moment of mindfulness. If this is something that is happening in your meditations, dream state, or even awake state, know that you are NOT alone. This is happening to many of us.
Here are are some tips that I’ve found helpful.
It is important to stay out of fear when having these experiences. It may seem like a tall order when some of the beings peeking in look a little creepy or mischievous, but they just need a little assistance, crowd control, really. Fear will only exacerbate the situation and create a thread of energetic resonance between you and that being, which you don’t want.
Here are suggestions for handling the curious ones.
- Intention Setting – First decide what your intention is before you: meditate, sleep and wake up for the day. Decide how you want the meditation session, healing session or dream session to go. This will have an enormous impact on the expansion you experience in your light work.
- Before meditation – Be sure the space you meditate in has a great feeling to it. Smudging the area with sage, bringing in your favorite crystals, and lighting candles will create a great vibe for your space.
- As you begin to meditate. Be sure to sit with a straight back. Laying down is preferred by some, having your spinal column stacked, straight and strong will enable you to be more of a clear conduit and in more physical alignment with your body.
- Your energy field. Set and balance your auric space by bringing in white and/or golden light. Set your intention by bringing in your guides, angels, archangels and/or the ascended master you feel the greatest connection with.
- Once you sense, see, hear or experience the onlooker, acknowledge that you are aware of the being’s presence. There is no need to be afraid just notice, as if you were noticing a person on a crowded bus.
- Communicate that this is your space.
- Let them know that they are not welcome in your space – setting boundaries is an important skill in any human endeavor.
- Communicate that they are in spirit form and not in a physical body, and they have loved ones who are waiting for them. Let them know that they can go to the light. They may not want to go to the dark – imagine a deep sea animal’s soul going to the light – they might prefer the dark and that is okay too.
- Ask your ascended master to assist you in escorting the being to the vibration that is most appropriate for this being. Allow this to take place.
- Repeat as many times is necessary.
Like any practice, it becomes easier the more it’s done. If you find yourself struggling with fear, it helps to remember that you are not alone. Utilize your spirit assistance by asking your “team” to help you stay out of fear, which is what they are there to do, help YOU.
This is a simple tool that can be used and altered as is appropriate for you. This is just meant to be one more tool to add to your light worker tool kit. My hope is that we amazing humans learn to trust that we have what it takes to assist in this powerful time of transition into the golden age.